Making a Living, While Making a Difference!
SMALL GROUP MINISTRY ACADEMY
A full day training academy on how to start and operate a community-based small group ministry with an emphasis on life-controlling problems utilizing the Living Free ministry model.
Those attending the academy will be briefed in:
* How to Get Started
* Forming the Start Up Board
* How to Structure the Ministry Organization
* Building on Systems
* The Funnel Concept to Building a Team of Volunteers
* The High Tech and High Touch Methods
* Building Sustainability
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
LIVING FREE SEMINAR - This full-day seminar is designed to benefit those who want to begin a community OR church-based small group ministry or become facilitators of small groups. It is also great for those who simply want to better understand life-controlling problems and how they affect one's walk with God.
Presented in two parts it informs and educates people with a life-controlling problem or who know someone with a life-controlling problem.
Part 1: Learning To Live Free
* Segment 1 - Defining Life-Controlling Problems
* Segment 2 - Mastered and Trapped by Issues
* Segment 3 - Walls of Protection
* Segment 4 - Family Influences
* Segment 5 - Helping or Harming
Part 2: Helping Others to Live Free Through Small Groups
* Segment 6 - The Small Group Strategy
* Segment 7 - Effective Facilitation and Communication
* Segment 8 - Launching a Living Free or Lifeline Connection Ministry
For more information about scheduling Dennis to speak for your group, church, or organization use the Contact Us Form on this website or call the office at 502.713.1039 or email email@example.com.
Dennis R. McDonald & Associates, PO Box 1041, Georgetown, KY, 40324 | Tel: (502) 713-1039 | Fax: (502) 868-0310